SECURITY REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
We assist clients to prepare Request for Proposal (RFP’s) documents to enable the competitive procurement of Security Systems, Guard Services, and other security-related products and services.
Asset Secure are experienced in preparing RFP’s for Access Control systems, Alarm Monitoring systems, CCTV systems, and most other types of Electronic Security systems. We also prepare RFP’s for Guard services, alarm monitoring services, and other types of security services.
Some clients who know exactly what they want however still require assistance in writing the RFP’s. We can also act on behalf of the clients in the early stages of planning but are unfamiliar with what they require and how to go about procuring it.
Our RFP preparation services are custom tailored to meet the requirements of each client, and may include some or all of the following:
- Establish the client's requirements and scope of work.
- Market research to identify suitable products and services.
- Identification of vendors, products, and service providers.
- Preparation of administrative requirements for the project, scheduling around the client’s needs, project management, contractor management, health and safety, and quality control.
- Preparation of Request for Quotes (RFQ’s), equipment schedules, and schematics showing desired locations of security devices.
The advantage of getting Asset Secure to prepare you RFP’s include;
- Guidance from an independent Security expert that has up-to-date knowledge of the latest security products and services.
- An RFP that is professionally-written and uses recognised terms and specifications.
- An RFP that is easily understood by vendors, clearly defines project requirements.
- You will get an RFP that delivers proposals that can be compared on a true "apples-to-apples" basis.
- The benefits of experience gained and lessons learned from similar projects.
- Access to the right people at equipment manufacturers and other security service providers.
- Available to assist with the project from start to finish.