EMERGENCY WARDEN TRAINING
Training is tailored to individual workplaces and is aimed Business owners, Heads of Departments, Duty Managers and appointed Fire Wardens on the risks of fire and other emergencies.
Topics covered off;
- Understand the Legal Requirements Fire Service Act 1975 and Fire Safety & Evacuations of Buildings Regulations 2006
- Understand Approved Fire Evacuation Scheme and Evacuation Procedures
- Building / Floor Warden responsibilities
- Recognise all types of emergencies
- Procedures for a safe evacuation of occupants
- Assembly points and places of safety
- Fire prevention, detection and warning devices
- Correct procedures with Fire Fighting Equipment
All training will be conducted at your workplace so current policies and procedures can be integrated into the course content.
Duration: 2 hours
Attendees: Min 6 Max 12
Certificate of Attendance is issued to all candidates completing the course